If I'm reading this correctly, you've got sText and you want to get sPart1 and sPart2
where your delimiter will always
be

If you will always have that same delimiter, you can split sText into an array using
ListToArray(list [, delimiter ])

EX :

<cfset sText = "Green Acres &nbsp; USA">
<cfset vStuff = ListToArray(sText , "&nbsp;")>

Then you've got yourself an array you can use.

<cfset sPart1 = vStuff[1]>
<cfset sPart1 = vStuff[2]>

(Forgive me if my cf array syntax is wrong, I'm deep in ASP hell right now)

Hope this helps!

Eric

PS to everyone : I consider RegEx to be like a super power.  However, I also find
great joy in simple suggestions like
this that do cause my brain to melt when writing RegEx.