you have to sign up. It's in beta or preview release. Not a production
product yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Trefethen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 12:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: "Red Sky" Preview, Known Issues Update, and Installation
Support

It's a free update (for licensed users)?

So, you do not have to have the subscription to get this?

--
Josh Trefethen

.:::::[ Exciteworks, Inc ]::[ http://exciteworks.com ]:::::.
.::[ cf hosting on linux ]::[ consulting ]::[ expertise ]::.

        http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/issues.html

        So watch this page.  If you're experiencing an issue listed
here, we're on it.  If it's not listed here, please let us know about it
by either:

                a) Joining the "Red Sky" Beta program and entering a
Beta bug report, or
                b) Entering it here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=3

3. CF Installation Support:

        For anyone experiencing product installation issues, a reminder
that the mechanism to use for CFMX "installation issues" (as defined on
the page link) is via email here:

        http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/isupport/

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm