From: Ruggiero, Kevin D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Change Serial # in Dreamweaver MX

I have a new employee I'm working with in our group, and the guys who setup
his workstation mistakenly entered my Dreamweaver MX serial # on his machine
when installing it (we have a separate valid serial # for him, but it wasn't
used).  Now, when I open up DWMX, if he has it open, it will automatically
close on me.

Is there a way to change the serial # of a Dreamweaver MX installation?  I
searched MM's site but couldn't find a way to do this.  I'm hoping to avoid
a complete reinstallation.  I'd think that a method for doing so would be
provided if it's going to check for other serial #'s on the network and shut
you down if it finds duplicates.

Thanks.

Kevin D Ruggiero

Software Development Engineer