From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Quick note from the CF Team....

Holy crap! I was just about to look into upgrading some servers starting
Monday. There are still issues installing MX? WTF? Was MX released
without proper beta-testing? People are being left with their arse
hanging out? Yikes. Between the crazy new MM website rollout, and folks
still having issues just trying to get the app installed, how do I
justify the risk of upgrading? It sounds like a huge can of worms.