Ok, so how do I get an issue on to that list?

I have been fighting one issue with MX and CFUPDATE.  Yes, I know stop using
CFUPDATE, convert it to a real SQL update, but I don't have the time/money
to changes all of thousands places we have used cfupdate or the past 5
years.  And we don't seem to have any other issues with CFUPDATE than this
one that CFMX introduced.

It seems that CFMX requires the primary key to be included into list of
fields that are to be updated.  CF 5 did not require this.  In fact I even
get a CFMX generated error that calls the primary Key field by name and says
it needs to be included in this list of fields that are to be updated.

Thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com