Sounds like the one that Steve Nelson did at secretagents.com might do
the trick for you.

Dan

From: Dennis Powers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 6:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Web Log Analysis of CF sites

Hi,

This is sort of off topic but it does involve CF. I am looking to get a
new web log file analyzer without spending a fortune and was wondering
what people on this list use.  I am currently using an older version of
Webtrends to generate HTML reports of 50 or so domains just about all of
the CF sites. In many I dynamically generate the page title depending on
the query string parameters.

Example: index.cfm?pg=1 might have a title of "Main Product page" and
index.cfm?pg=3 might have a title of "Product XYX Information"

Most log analyzers never go out and get the actual page name (webtrends
does) and a report that just displays the query strings is mostly
useless to the end user (client) who reads it.

What log analyzer product do you use?

If this is felt to be off topic please contact me off list with your
product of choice and I'll summarize and post what people have sent me
in a follow up message.  Hopefully, that will keep the "I'm interested
too " messages to a minimum.

Send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A Web Design and Hosting Company
tel: (203)879-2844  fax: (203)879-6254 http://www.uxbinternet.com/
http://dennis.uxb.net/

http://www.coolfusion.com