----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Tangorre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have an area of an application in which users can build forms themselves, specifying
a number of attributes such as
table size, font color, font style, font size, form elements, etc... This gets pretty
involved in that they can choose
all kinds of form elements and add values and options and all that good stuff.

I am currently storing all this information in a db, is this the best way to go about
it? XML keeps popping into my head
but I do not know enough about it to really know where and when it works...

Thoughts or ideas?

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm