From: Ben Doom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 1:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SOT: URL length

Our installation of IIS 5 ignores URLs that are too long.  One of my
coworkers was trying to push a multithousand character string (contents of
an email) via the URL and got confused when it acted like the request never
got made.  For a real good developer, they got some real blind spots.  :-)

--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software, Inc