Does this error message from DWMX 6.1 mean anything to anyone?

"A script in file c:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
MX\Configuration\Translators\TMCallback.js has been running for a long time.
Do you want to continue?"

We get this message when we use DWMX 6.1 to open or save files created in
Studio 5.0 on one particular workstation (we use sites . . .).

When we try to open one of these files we get the hourglass and nothing
happens for a rather long time, then we get the message.
If we answer Yes to the message we get into this loop with the error message
that continues as long as we click on Yes. If we answer No to the error
message it goes away and the file opens and we can edit the file.

When we try to save the file DWMX freezes (no hourglass, just the regular
cursor), a rather long period of time goes by, then the same error
reappears. If we answer Yes to the message we get the same loop behavior as
before. If we answer No to the error message it goes away and DWMX saves the
file. Occasionally this process will lockup DWMX altogether during either
the file open or file save and we have to Ctl-Alt-Del to shut it down.

The person on whose workstation the files are created in Studio does not get
the error when she opens the files in DWMX on her workstation, but the rest
of us do. And using DWMX on our workstations we can open each others files
created in Studio 5.0 with no problem. It seems to be just files created in
Studio 5.0 on this one workstation that are causing this problem . . .

Any ideas what might be going on?

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ColdFusion and related topics.