As far as I know you don't even need Soap, At least with MS SQL2000. I
believe it has a built in function that returns XML

Shawn Regan

-----Original Message-----
From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SQLXML

Shouldn't matter, the stuff I was reading was based off 2.0, but I
installed 3.0 and it worked fine.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Monday, June 9, 2003, 2:06:27 PM, you wrote:
CA> John, cool stuff indeed. Do you have the SOAP toolkit 2.0 or 3.0
installed
CA> on the server? Does it matter?

CA> Adam.

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481