I think I have the same problem with client vars.  But in my case one out of
every ~5000 users gets an error.

"null null
The error occurred on line 4."

Line 4 is the <title>.

Does this sound like the same problem?

I have been trying to track this problem down.

I saw something a few months ago in the MM forums.  I have not hade time to
the gun to crank projects out.

If you are having the same problem, and find a fix email me. I will do the
same.

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com