If you mean having JS in the browser read and set session variables directly, you
can't, because JS is client-side and CF session variables are server-side.

The only thing you can do is pass variables back and forth via page loads (or getting
tricky with hidden frame/GIF pipes) and CFOUTPUTing the data into your JS code, but
it's not the same thing as JS dynamically reading and setting session variables.

Chris

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481