Hmmm - so what where these commands that weren't properly formatted?

I'm just curious because like I said, for me its working like a champ
straight from download. I'm using the other image tags such as CFX_GifGD as
well, to establish what can do what best - but AutoResize's thumbnail stuff
fitted my needs perfectly

--
Rich Wild
Senior Web Designer

e-mango.com ltd                      Tel: 01202 587 400
Lansdowne Place                      Fax: 01202 587 401
17 Holdenhurst Road
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH8 8EW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.