OK. I don't get this.

I'm working on a site hosted on Virtualscape. I've never run across
this before:

_______
An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

  session.rollcount = "1"

Error near line 189, column 7.

Symbol session.rollcount is in a scope that contains data shared
across threads and cannot be accessed without an active lock
_______

Are there any hidden parameters for cflock I don't know about? Could
this be because the server is running CF 4.5? I've used my cart on
servers running 4.5 though. Could they have something set up in CF
Administrator? Below is my cfapplication tag and the block of code
that's throwing the error (just testing for cookies and setting cfid
and cftoken query string if needed). Anybody see anything askew?

<cfapplication name="successway"
clientmanagement="Yes"
sessionmanagement="Yes"
sessiontimeout=#CreateTimeSpan(0, 0, 20, 0)#
setclientcookies="Yes">

<CFIF not isdefined('session.rollcount')>
        <cflock timeout="60">
        <cfset session.rollcount = "1">
        </cflock>
        <cfcookie name="mycookie" value = "test" expires="1">
        <cflock timeout="60">
        <cfset session.ID = "cfid=#client.cfid#&cftoken=#client.cftoken#">
        </cflock>
<cfelse>
        <cflock timeout="60">
        <cfset session.ID = "#IIf(not isDefined('cookie.mycookie'),
DE ('cfid=#client.cfid#&cftoken=#client.cftoken#'), DE(''))#">
        </cflock>
</CFIF>
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452