(Sent with permission)

On-Line Data Solutions, Inc. (www.CoolFusion.com) recognizes the tremendous
value of the ColdFusion User Group and the invaluable role it plays in
strengthening the CF community. In this "spirit of community", we would like
to donate a free copy of our award-winning mail server, inFusion Mail Server
(iMS), to all registered CFUGs.

inFusion Mail Server (iMS) is the World's Most Configurable email server. It's
unique architecture provides an open platform which allows you to create
completely customized email applications. iMS gets it's "processing smarts"
from ColdFusion templates, enabling you to apply the ColdFusion expertise you
already use in your web applications to dynamic email applications. iMS offers
seamless CF integration with your current web applications, rapid application
development, and an unlimited feature set (because you can code them yourself!).

We also provide a freeware set of ColdFusion templates, Fusionmail, an
'out-of-the-box' mail server application, to get you up and running quickly.
Fusionmail can be used as a starting point, and can easily be modified to meet
your existing and future needs.

The CFUG edition of iMS is a fully-functioning version of our iMS bundle (25
thread SMTP, POST, and POP servers)  with the following conditions:

- This version is licensed for CFUG use only.
- This version needs to authenticate to our license server upon startup
  (requires access to port 80)
- ODS reserves the right to terminate this license if it is not being used for
  CFUG business.

For more information on inFusion Mail Server, go to www.coolfusion.com/ims

For information on receiving your free CFUG edition of iMS, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Please provide us with the name of your CFUG chapter,
and a key contact person (name, address, email address).

http://www.coolfusion.com