>Is there some way to calculate #DistinctPropertyCount# some way from the
>results of the query? In this case, the RecordCount is correct (10 rows
>returned) but what I *really* need is the number of *properties* that are
>returned...

You could create a structure, with keys being the value of the property
field that is duped in your query, starting with values of 0. Loop the
query, and increment the structure key's value by one each time you hit it...

Or, do a second query with the same criteria, but just query for that one
field and do a DISTINCT on it, then your recordcount for that query should
be the number of distinct values for that field.

http://www.coolfusion.com