OMG, I cant type.

If the date portion of the string is always in the same position within
the main string then use the substring command.

I feel much better.

CC
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Casey C Cook/ASD/CSC
@CSC
06/12/2003 04:54 PM
Please respond to cf-talk

If the date fields are always in the same position within the string then
use the subtring command.

CC
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of

e-mail for such purpose.

"Eric Creese" <ecreese
@eaa.org>
06/12/2003 02:45 PM