It's OK, and in fact, it's better to use one CFLOCK wrap. As for a good
timeout, I always use 30, but have not heard of a 'good' figure. It probably
depends on your estimated load.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482