> Is one able to create a comma delimited list in a SQL 7 column.
> If so, is =
> this the best solution versus, adding a row.  If not, what is the most =
> efficient way to distinguish the information between two identifiers.

If I'm understanding your request, you want a denormalised list in a field -
in which case, just use a Text field or a Varchar field.

You can put anything you want into those fields, so it can easily contain a
comma separated list.

If you want to hold 2 lists for 2 different fields, then store 2 different
lists in 2 fields - there is no reason to hold them in one field

There are problems with denormalised lists, but for small amounts of data
they are fine - I would suggest moving to normalising your relationships
though, it makes the system a lot more expandable.

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133

"Websites for the real world"