You need to enable trusted connections for your SQL server. Refer to this
technote for more info:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/tn18245.htm

I would suggest not using trusted connections if that's possible in order to
take advantage of the JDBC drivers.

Hope that helps,
chris

resources for the community.