My main problem with all of this is that we're still only comparing
implementations, not specifications.

Having a real CFML specification (instead of just usage documentation)
would make so many things so much easier, I think.

Jim Davis
President, http://www.depressedpress.com
Webmaster, http://www.firstnight.org
Webmaster, http://www.cfAdvocacy.org