> One of my client asked abt this. Is there any way to execute the
> Application
> after user loggedin by hiding the file name on the address bar. i
> mean, user
> can see first the login page. after his successful login to the site, he
> should not see the file names throughout his navigation on the site.

2 solutions off the top of my head:
1) Frames - then they never see the names after the frame page
2) Keep all of your templates called from one master-template
   This allows you to have sub-templates that do completely different tasks
   Fusebox is a good methodology for this (www.fusebox.org)

HTH

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited