Any help/articles on Wget? How to use it?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 June 2003 11:55
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Schedule in MX

Personally I never use scheduling in  CF, the scheduled tasks sytem in
windows works way better, I simply use wget to hit templates at
scheduled intervals, this works extremely well. I also use a java
program I wrote which does a similar thing for monitoring ftp
directories for uploaded files.

I'd go with wget and windows scheduled tasks.