From: Brian P. Doyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CFTree

Has anyone used this tag much?  I'm trying to use it to create an easily
navigatable lsit of categories and subcategories that will pop up in a
window and populate a select list.  I have the same thing up and running
with javascript instead of CF but I need to make it dynamically created by a
query (or multiple queries) and CFTree seemed like an easy way to do that.
I copied an example tree from the WACK and uploaded it just to get a feel
for it.  However I'm the only one that can view it for some reason.  I sent
the link o one of my coworkers and all he gets is the grey rectangle.  Sent
it to another co-worker with the same results.  When we looked at the
diagnostic information for the page it said that the applet could not be
found.  I tried enablecab but that didn't work.  Has anyone run
into/overcome this problem?  Thanks in advance.

-Brian