I am trying to allow the end user to open CFOUTPUT in excel. It seems to be
working OK to a point.

When the download file dialog box pops up it wants to download the cfm file
itself. Naturally the cfm file is opening in my ColdFusion studio
application.

I was under the impression that I could use CFHEADER to assign the filename
value to something like icb-dl.xls so that it would open correctly in Excel
as a comma delimited file. Can you tell me what is wrong with the following?

<CFSETTING enablecfoutputonly="No"      SHOWDEBUGOUTPUT="Yes">

<cfquery name="icbdata" datasource="P6Access" dbtype="ODBC">
Select * from icbdata
</cfquery>

<cfcontent type="msexcel">
<cfheader name="FILENAME" value="icb-dl.xls">

<CFLOOP QUERY="icbdata">
<cfoutput>#Ref_Num#,#zone#,#Print_Mode#,#Media_Type#,#Ink#,#Icb#
</cfoutput>
</cfloop>

-Tim