It doesn't kill remoting...

What it just stops flash from conneting to other webservices running on
other machines (afaik)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 18:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flash Remoting Issues with CFMX

Same here....don't have that setting but U3 is installed

I also installed U3 on another server and it DID NOT kill remoting....so I'm
not sure that's the issue??

colour me confused by remoting again ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
t. 250.920.8830