From: Tim Bahlke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 6:55 AM
To: Cf-Talk
Subject: session management

Hey all,

I am having a serious session management problem.  Here is my cfapplication
tag ...

<CFAPPLICATION NAME="xite"
        SESSIONMANAGEMENT="Yes"
        SESSIONTIMEOUT="#CreateTimeSpan(0,1,0,0)#"
        APPLICATIONTIMEOUT="#CreateTimeSpan(0,1,0,0)#">

When I was working with the application last night I had a cfid of 71.  This
morning when I come back in (machine was shutdown last night) and logged
back into the application I had a cfid of 71 and the stuff that I put into
the shopping cart last night showed up.

What am I doing wrong????!!!

Tim Bahlke, CIFO
thinkcreate.com