We are running IIS 4 but that isnt set in stone if that is problematic.
so as you can guess we are on a windows environment.  I actually found a
site that gives "free" trial SSL cetificates? is that a good idea before
we shell out cash for a real one?  I found it here
http://www.instantssl.com/ssl-certificate-products/free-ssl-certificate.html

Gabriel

Jillian Carroll wrote:
> Gabriel,
>
> When adding SSL, it really has more to do with your web server than your
> ColdFusion server.
>
> If you can tell me a little more about your environment, I can probably help
> you out more easily.  Are you running IIS or Apache?  What version?  Are you
> on Windows or Linux?
>
> As far as ColdFusion is concerned, it operates the same whether it's over
> SSL or not.
>
> --
> Jillian

ColdFusion and related topics.