Regarding site definition: The URL prefix check out alright within a browser, and within the site setup wizard. However, I get the following error when I try to add/view CFCs from the Component tab. I'm trying to learn DWMX/CFCs, but this is a big hindrance...
---------------------------------------------------------------------- The packages and the CFCs within them cannot be listed. There are several reasons that this may occur. 1. The URL prefix (specified when you set up this Dreamweaver site) might be ill formed. Please check the URL prefux by using Define Sites on the Site menu. 2. The URL prefix might correspond to a website where ColdFusion MX is not currently running. 3. The URL prefix might correspond to a website that has no Coldfusion components. Press the plus button on this panel to create a ColdFusion component. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks, Jamie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4 FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting. Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers. Offering shared and dedicated hosting options. www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

