put the login page in a separate directory and go into IIS and require SSL
for that directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Robichaud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 3:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SSL, Cold Fusion part deux

Ok.

So, i havea SSL certificates in place.
I am using IIS v 5 and have CF MX server.

Lets say i have a login feature that i want to do via SSL.  how the heck
I do that? I mean I am sure i have to somehow integreat in my cf pages
something from iis so that the ssl actually works right?  Is there a how
to somewhere?  I am sure what i am doing has been done n number of times
before, so someone must have a faq or help or one of those blogs i keep
hearing about (whatever they are).

Any help or links would be great!!

Thanks
Gabriel Robichaud