And when you really get going with it, pick up "OOP with AS" by Branden Hall
and Samuel Wan (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735711836).
This is definitely a must have for advanced AS development and covers a
variety of topic including classes, inheritance, design patterns, component
development...just to name a few.

chris

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481