On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 08:43 AM, Cutter (CF-Talk) wrote:

> I'm looking for a good CF Calendar App (freeware). Or just a solid DB
> design at the very least. Any suggestions?

I wrote a calendar-based app that I use internally to keep track of
Macromedia product development.  I installed a version of it outside
the firewall so people could take a look and try it out:

http://www.markme.com/cantrell/commtracker/

It's not pretty, but the functionality is decent.  Again, it's just
something I wrote for my own personal use (don't be surprised if you
are able to generate an error), but I was able to put the whole thing
together pretty quickly.  I generate the calendar using the
calendar.cfc from DRK 3 which made the whole project go much faster.
I'm still working on the code off and on, so maybe I'll release it when
it's finally ready.

Christian

PS: Safari users, if you have another browser, use it to view this app.
  Even Safari 1.0 does not seem to honor table heights.

http://www.coolfusion.com