I have a form where the user can check up 10 check boxes.  These
relate to Yes No fields

The form passes the information to a search " find me one where A
is Yes and D is YES and G is YES.

This often brings up 100 records if not many check boxes are ticked.

I need to restrict the listing to 20 at a time. With a next 20 records link.

It is not the next 20 records logic that is causing me to stop and
think but the way to pass the check box values to the next record selection.

Appending them to the next records URL could create a very long string.

Is it best to use a form button and simply populate the hidden
fields with the values and only put the button up if there are more records?

To further complicate the issue ideally I need to randomize the display.

This has made me think I should grab the ID key fields of all that
meet the criteria from the original query.  randomize these
numbers, create a list, and loop though the list 20 at a time.

What would you recommend?  All thoughts and suggestions
appreciated. Using CF4.01

Gordon