This is more for multiple validations on a single field.  So, for example,
if there's no email address entered I don't want to go though the process of
checking to see if it's in the DB.

I could do this with a lot of CFIF logic, but I was looking for a way to
bail out totally ignoring further checks (for the same field).

Jim Davis

http://www.coolfusion.com