From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 10:07 PM
To: Cf-Talk
Subject: Whats up with Macs and <cffile>?

I am using cffile as in:

<cffile Destination="d:\847\htdocs\bib\newsimages\"
Action="upload"
Nameconflict="overwrite"
FileField="photofile">

and when a user with a Mac tries to upload a photo, something happens so the
photo will not show up, as if it is corrupted or something. I can look on
the server and the file does get loaded, but a browser will not display the
picture??

Could it be a form issue before the cffile tag?:
<input Name="photofile" Size=50 Type=file>

I'm stuck on this one, it works fine for all PCs, and I think at least one
Mac, but not all macs.

Jeff Fongemie

the body.