From: Nick Slay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 8:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mail Headers under CF4

--------------302B4B6DDC8AC04495C860CF

Can anyone help me with this problem.... (pleeassseeee!!)

The host that we've been using is still running CF4, and we've run into a
situation where a client of ours wants to receive reservations placed on the
web site as a fax.  So far so
good.... the fax service that we use though require that you set additional
mail headers when you send the email to them.   Under CF4.5, you can use the
CFMAILPARAM tag to add
headers, but this doesn't work under CF4.

Does anyone know any ways around this??

Thanks in advance

--------------302B4B6DDC8AC04495C860CF

begin:vcard
n:Slay;Nick
tel;cell:0414 810284
tel;home:02 4381 0284
tel;work:02 4381 0284
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.webbods.com.au
org:Webbods Pty Ltd
adr:;;PO Box 4054;Copacabana;NSW;2251;Australia
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Technical Director
x-mozilla-cpt:;3