> It can quite easily be transferred to CFC.

I started down this road but found several barriers to replicating junit in
CFMX for testing cfcs. when is "object a" equal to "object b" for example.
If anyone has replicated the example in the Junit example (called test
infected I think? ) in cf I'd love to see it.

testing custom tags, I guess would be easier as you can look for the output
your are expecting.
What can you do/test with the DRK CFunit?

> Unfortunately, there are some of us that can't afford the DRKs!!

Well I'd prefer an ipod.

WG