Hi all,

I have been replacing all the Repeat Region behaviours we are using on our Forms (the
app is in CF) so that we will provide numbers linking to seperate result pages
(exactly the way Google does) instead of the arrows that DW uses.

The problem is that we do not want to run the SQL query that fetches all records in
every result page, but instead run a much smaller query (in each page) that returns
only the specific records that need to be displayed.

Which do you think is the best way to do this?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Stavros

ColdFusion and related topics.