Hi Tony,

If you need them, the CFX_CyberCash tag instructions are still posted on our website,
at http://www.circa3k.com/CustomTag.cfm?ID=1.  According to those docs, these are the
values to use for testing:

CCPS_HOST = "http://cr.cybercash.com/cgi-bin/";
CYBERCASH_ID = "test-mck"
HASH_SECRET = "secret-test-mck"
MERCHANT_KEY = "key-test-mck"

That said, does your client's site work NOW with CyberCash?!  I was under the opinion
that VeriSign had discontinued support for CyberCash some time ago in favor of
PayFlow.  For that service, use CFX_PaymentNet instead.

If you must update your code for a new gateway anyways, my preference would be
Authorize.Net.  Just a thought.

I hope this is helpful.

David M. Delbridge
Circa 3000
ColdFusion Hosting
http://www.circa3k.com

>OK, I am new to online transactions. I have been through verisign's website
>and seemingly cannot find this answer, so here goes. This is probably grade
>school stuff for you guys but I have not run into it yet.
>
>We are working this weekend trying to get a new customer's web site
>transferred. They are using a cybercash tag, v 3.0 I think but the tag is
>set to version 2.1 in the transaction code.
>
>My question is: Is there a way to set the transaction process to "test" mode
>so we can finish the site setup and throroughly test before launch? I am
>told there is but I cannot find out how.
>
>Thanks in advance, your input is greatly appreciated.
>
>Tony Gruen

ColdFusion and related topics.