Since your error was here:

<cfset
returnstruct.cleanedstring=listappend(returnstruct.cleanedstring,x[5])>

I'd check this line <cfset x=listtoarray(descriptlistArray[x])>

are you _sure_ descriptlistArray[x] is always a list with N items? Can
you show us your code as it is now?

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog