Maybe try spelling out the word "OUTPUT" in your stored procedure instead of "OUT"?
Just a thought.

Bill Grover
Supervisor MIS                  Phone:  301.424.3300 x3324
EU Services, Inc.               FAX:    301.424.3696
649 North Horners Lane          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rockville, MD 20850-1299        WWW:    http://www.euservices.com

ColdFusion and related topics.