I tried to create a shared folder on our server called PhoneData
But when I try to do the linked table, it through up this error.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine
cannot open the file '\\nbbjcmhweb\PhoneData\phone02.mdb'. It is already
opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (61:1) to (61:52).
Date/Time: 07/17/00 13:04:53
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows NT; DigExt)
Remote Address: 10.101.4.37
HTTP Referer: http://inhouse/fs/fsrite.cfm

There are no permissions set, other then the default.
I have no idea what to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-paul

        How do I create a relative link to another table, in another *.mdb
in access.
        Right now I keep getting the linked tables as absolute.
        This won't work on our web server.

        Thank you
        -paul