From: Tyler Silcox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 July 2003 13:56
To: CF-Talk
Subject: GetPageContext() function...cfinclude from a cfscript?

Could someone please explain what GetPageContext() does within CFMX?  I
just
came across it in one of the other posts and it got me thinking about
using
GetPageContext().include("somefile.cfm") for cfincludes within
cfscripts,
but it doesn't seem to share the same memory/variables (which, I guess,
could be a benefit.)  What is possible with this tag?  Is it slow?  What
other functions are available, etc?  I've gotta know!

Tyler

ColdFusion and related topics.