> Fairly briskly and correct me if I am wrong,,,,
>
> Building a Privacy Policy still aint going to help you if the
> user has cookies turned off, no web server cookie will be set
> so the web server won't remember you for the next Request
> (assuming no developer
> intervention)
>
> No Cookies, No Web Server Sessions, No maintaining of state
> between request without developer intervention.....

True, but since most people wouldn't know HOW to turn off cookies, then
you can expect that a large portion of the population will still have
them enabled

IE6 naturally tries to block cookies that it doesn't "like", so building
a Privacy Policy gets around that

Temporary cookies should always be there, as there's nothing stored - as
soon as you close the browser, then it's gone...

ColdFusion and related topics.