Well this is yet another lag day for the list, where I get bombarded with its email
all at once, Mike I offer you the following solutions:

1) While not necessarily a payment system instituted for the list, how about a
voluntary donation system?  I know I wouldn't mind spending $5-10/month for a better
list if it helps things out.

2) Seek corporate sponsorship?  I mean I know that everyone hates commercial messages
tagged on to email, but I'll take the sacrifice of "Get free email @hotmail.com"
somewhere in the message in exchange for a better list.  Anyone with me?

I dunno, whaddya think?

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles ITA Dept.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]