Mario -

You can't disable the print button in the browser, but the method you
were using is probably the most effective way of doing that - opening a
new window without a toolbar.  For good measure, you may want to trap
the right-click to keep people from choosing the "print" command through
the context menu.  You could possibly place the form in a large frame
with a smaller frame above it extolling the users to fill out the form
in its entirety before printing.

Have you looked into using PDF's?  I know you can disable printing a
document completely, but I don't know if you can granularly control that
to only enable printing after certain criteria (such as filling out all
form fields) have been met.

- Jim

http://www.coolfusion.com