Speaking of cfdump, if anyone is interested, I created a 'wrapper' for
cfdump that lets you...

*) Show the top X items. For an array, it's the first X items, for a
query, the first X rows, for a struct, the first X keys as defined by
structKeyList.

*) Show only certain columns or struct keys, or hide certain columns and
struct key.

You can find it here:
http://www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=100

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog