From: Ian Vaughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Code Errors with Coldfusion - Please Help ?

Just changed that line to what you suggested and am getting an Oracle error

Queries

UserGroups (Records=0, Time=26ms)
SQL =
SELECT * FROM usergroupmembership, groups WHERE UserID = 1
AND
usergroupmembership.groupid = groups.groupid

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information
      Oracle Error Code = 936

      ORA-00936: missing expression

      SQL = "SELECT * FROM itlinks WHERE linkarea='Emerging Technologies'
AND ( security IN () OR security = 'all' ) ORDER BY linkid desc"

      Data Source = "INTRANETV8"

      The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (18:1) to (18:45) in
the template file
/usr/netscape/server4/docs/intranet/itintranet/itlinks/linksdetail.cfm.

      Date/Time: Mon Jul 14 09:55:07 2003
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
      Remote Address: 121.100.25.2
      HTTP Referer:
http://intranet.neath-porttalbot.gov.uk/itintranet/itlinks/links.cfm
      Query String: area=Emerging%20Technologies

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure
to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).

----