I just got switched over to ArgoSoft Mail and it's absolutely wonderful. I
can see all the incoming mail request in realtime use the ORDB database and
best of all there are Aliases for the usernames so the old eMail clients can
use it (the ones that do not allow a "@" in the username).

So I am so exited about how easy it was to use I go and download the
ArgoSoft FTP server hoping to replace WAR FTP. It's easy to use and comes
with a COM object. Great right? Well yes, but... I can't assign multiple
directories to a user! Is there a tweak I can do to this? I need this as I
have clients with more than one website on the server. My directory
structure is by websites not by clients. I don't know if I want to re
arrange the directory structure by clients. What do you all do?

Any suggestions, ideas?

Rick

ColdFusion and related topics.