I believe, the "Usability" thread all in all has
produced some positive results thanks
to almost everyone who responded, which I appreciated.
 Now, I'd like to go
a step further.  Forgive me if you perceive the topic
OT.

Functionality
IMHO, an application or utility must be able to
accomplish what it is intended to do.
That is the number one important objective.  Secondly,
reliability or consistency,
the application/utility must not behave one way one
day and another way another day
unless intended.  Third, efficiency, an application
can't take forever to excute.
Fourth and fifth, scalability and flexibity, I would
think the order of importance for them would depend on
situation/scenario.

Usability
Per thread,
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=messages&threadid=25404&forumid=4

Question, what might be a quick way to measure the
above two attributes?  Say, use the data admin tool
for an example, URL,
http://68.32.61.40/datadata/DataMan.cfm

Email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for full features like
semantic layer, data duplication check mechnism, file
upload etc.

Pricing
What is THE most important determinant for it?

Thanks.

Li, Chunshen (Don)

ColdFusion and related topics.